www.sure-staff.com | Sure Staff | The Right People at the Right Time. | Sitemap
Chicagoland's leader in light industrial staffing.
SURESTAFF is committed to giving our clients a consistent level of dedication and professionalism not common to the staffing industry.
We at SURESTAFF are uniquely qualified to fulfill your light industrial staffing needs. Specializing in a warehousing\production environment allows us to concentrate on providing our clients with qualified, experienced workers on a consistent and timely basis.
Through our employee hiring\development\training programs we can match our employees with your skill requirements.
We service clients large and small. Whether you need one worker or are in need of on-site representation to manage a large temporary workforce, we have the solution
SURESTAFF assumes all liabilities and subsequent costs associated with payroll taxes, workman compensation insurance, and federal\state unemployment claims.
Our Temporary division allows you access to qualified candidates for short-term needs. Many companies rely on us to support them with upcoming projects and seasonal requirements. We offer a 4 hour guarantee, if for any reason you are not satisfied with our temporary employee, we will replace the employee and you will not be billed for the hours.
The Temp-to-hire arrangement with SURESTAFF allows hiring managers to observe and evaluate candidates “on the job.”
We like to take the time to get to know your business to help you find the most qualified candidates for the job.
Utilizing our direct hire option has several distinct advantages:
• A 30 day, 100% replacement guarantee, with an additional guarantee.
• With direct hire, you are not limited to just the current pool of unemployed candidates. Our sources include a strong referral network, a pool of candidates confidentially seeking other opportunities and individuals who have been recruited.
On-Site Staffing Solutions
For the ultimate convenience on larger and demanding jobs we can provide you with an onsite SURESTAFF representative who will help manage the staff. The dedicated representative will supervise employees and assist with:
• On-site interviewing and recruiting
• Check in/out employees
• Adjusting the staff levels to meet production requirements
• Reporting and Tracking by department/location
• Orientation/safety video specific to your facility
• New employee orientation
• Time and attendance (time clock)
• On-site drug screening and skills testing
• Distribution of payroll on-site
• Safety training and assistance with ISO audits
• Provide all safety gear and instruction
• Employee reviews/performance